• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pinpics traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants their name added to the list please let me know. Please submit traders you have worked with and recommend. Hopefully this will help limit bad trading experiences. I have been burned twice in the past 2 weeks but luckily they were only mystery set pins. Still sucks though!

Is there a similar place where people have shared names of traders to avoid? I've been contacted by someone on PinPics about a trade and they don't appear to be a member here, so I don't really know how to do "research" to see if they are reputable or not. Advice?

Is there a similar place where people have shared names of traders to avoid? I've been contacted by someone on PinPics about a trade and they don't appear to be a member here, so I don't really know how to do "research" to see if they are reputable or not. Advice?

No there isn't. Only thing you could do is ask for references.

Great idea! We should have done this way back! Know a lot of reliable traders, will add them soon...

Has anyone traded with nana0725 on pin pics. Working on a trade with them now. Believe they are from Japan. Don't know if they are on here.

Hi,
I can say these are traders I remember having good trades with:
Bambi42
Goof1230
Haunted575
orsoshesaid (international)
Poohforme
sarah_angel
suzanneb
tinklink
Mojenny
Warzy

Has anyone traded with nana0725 on pin pics. Working on a trade with them now. Believe they are from Japan. Don't know if they are on here.
Yes, I did a trade with NANA0725. Went well. It was a multi-trade and there were no issues at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back