• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pinpics traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few that I have had successful trades with:

clochette44
DisneyOlivia
figment919
GrumpyDad
jmw1976
luvdolls
Merlin_Emrys
mmilano
mojenny
mmmoni411
mwr62
pin2pin1
PipelinePete
pnaico0lada
poohforme
Shelterkat
suzanneb
sockgnome
Speezard
Stark Reactor
Stosh
swim2sea
timeerkat
tinkerbelle1956
Twins10101

I'm sure that there are many more and will add as I remember.

Please also add user "Jumenz" to the list. Just completed a great trade with her! Name on the forum is luvdolls, but I thought it might be good to add to the list for easy recognition :)

I just traded with norlando319 on pinpics, and he was great to work with. We are working on another trade. Would highly recommend.

I have some people I can add to this list!

VertAbsinthe (international)
DicksDialogue
wolfingtonj
nevergrowup_x (international)
JaxPooh
pomm14 (international)
VASakura

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just reviewed my trading notes for Feffyboo1111, pintraderdisneyparks, and PreparedScar. Although PreparedScar seems familiar, I have no notes about any of them.

Has anyone ever traded with either of these international traders?:
Cora
Isa448

I've just received a trade request from NightmareKaren, has anybody ever had any dealings with them? This would be my first trade on pinpics and I'm not very sure about it.

One bump to see if anyone has experience trading with Feffyboo1111 on Pinpics?

I received a few requests from that person as well and am interested in knowing this answer too.

I've just received a trade request from NightmareKaren, has anybody ever had any dealings with them? This would be my first trade on pinpics and I'm not very sure about it.

I just received a trade request from this person so I am curious as well. Thanks!

Has anyone traded with someone from Hong Kong. I am in search of a couple pins from that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back