• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Updates....Ask all your questions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics Updates....Ask all your questions here!
I liked the invoice and felt the shipping was very reasonable. The invoice gave a good description of the pins awarded. Also, it was timely. The link was easy to use. I was happy with pins I selected. Thanks
I agree with this assessment.

One observation: I did have to enter the total due when I clicked on the link... that seemed odd to me. I just added the total from the email invoice and the invoice allowed me to moved forward and pay.

I agree with this assessment.

One observation: I did have to enter the total due when I clicked on the link... that seemed odd to me. I just added the total from the email invoice and the invoice allowed me to moved forward and pay.
At this time QuickBooks and PayPal are not linked. They are in beta testing to have a full link, but it is only available in Europe, Hopefully it will be fully linked soon! :)

Got my invoice, same as @pretty Omi , only got 2 of the 3 that I wanted! The one I really wanted, which I put as #1, was a Marie pin. But I should be sending payment shortly :D

Got my invoice, same as @pretty Omi , only got 2 of the 3 that I wanted! The one I really wanted, which I put as #1, was a Marie pin. But I should be sending payment shortly :D
Got my email after all! I only got 2 out of the 3 tho, missing the one I wanted most haha, but they're at cost so I'm just happy to have gotten any of them really!
I also did not get one of the ones I wanted... but missing just the one isn't too bad.

Somewhat of an update, but I opened up the Pins @ Cost email and saw this message at the top:

"Our projected launch of the new site has been pushed back. There is no way to accurately determine when it will be complete as we add to and adjust it to fit our ever growing needs. As our way of saying Thank You for your patience Pins@Cost is Open to All PinPics Members regardless of Points (no, your Points will Not carry over. )"

Side note: I am considering getting the Mulan pins at cost - but since I'm going to the Pinopolis Event at the end of November, I wonder if they would let me pay for it there....let me ask.

I just received my Pin@Cost Q3 invoice at 6:43 pm on November 17 th. The message said the deadline to pay was November 16th. Another part of the message said the deadline is tonight at 11 pm PST.

Did anyone else try for any of the pins? If so, check your email because it looks like the invoices are ready. I'm excited for the Mulan pin.

Last edited:
Did anyone receive the Pins@Cost email where if you’ve contributed to the pinpics website in the past 3 months, you get to order their new acme pins?

I haven’t contributed for a year and I received this email. I filled it out but I wonder do I qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone receive the Pins@Cost email where if you’ve contributed to the pinpics website in the past 3 months, you get to order their new acme pins?

I haven’t contributed for a year and I received this email. I filled it out but I wonder do I qualify?

Doesn’t hurt to try!

I received it, but I qualify... so not sure if that helps your question. I am not ordering anything. Really not that excited by pins I think were priced too high in the first place and I could have bought all I wanted at the 'at cost' price back in November. The only positive from this particular pins-at-cost is I don't want them and so I do not need to spend more money. So yay me! :)

I received it, but I qualify... so not sure if that helps your question. I am not ordering anything. Really not that excited by pins I think were priced too high in the first place and I could have bought all I wanted at the 'at cost' price back in November. The only positive from this particular pins-at-cost is I don't want them and so I do not need to spend more money. So yay me! :)

I received the email too, as did sis. Neither of us contributed (I don't think) within the past three months, mainly because the P@C seem to be open to everyone now because they are trying to get people to buy their ACME pins. Had the opportunity in November (like @TheMickeyMouseRules ) to get them, but didn't. Sis says she doesn't want me to buy the ACME pins anymore, only if we can trade for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back