• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: PinQuest Scavenger Hunt 2016 - Ariel Pin, Decoder Medal, Case, Map and Lanyard

Auction Ended: PinQuest Scavenger Hunt 2016 - Ariel Pin, Decoder Medal, Case, Map and Lanyard

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hi,

This auction is for the PINQUEST pin #116494 Ariel, the decoder medal, lanyard and map.

The pin is described as: "round pin has a rust brown outline with clues (letters and numbers) around it, it features Ariel and a musical note from the Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid ride in Fantasyland. There is a small arrow protruding from the bottom left of the pin. When used with the decoder lanyard medal, the pin points to coordinates on the Pinquest map to locate the coordinates of the next destination where another clue and pin can be found."

Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics
http://www.easywdw.com/reports13/pinquest_map_magic_kingdom.jpg

Please note: This game is no longer available at the parks, so it is not usable to find clues anymore. However, it is a cool lanyard and the map is a nice high quality paper. It would actually make a neat background for displaying pins on!:D
The plastic case has a zip lock type closure, which works.
Lanyard has a compass design and is made from a shiny smooth material.

Ariel Pin: Original Price, $9.99USD
No longer available

Decoder Medal:
Not listed as LE - but does have Limited Release stamp on back of medal and plastic case.
It is no longer available at the parks.
Original price: $14.99USD

My PinPics is TonkaToy, and I am mainly looking for Si & Am, Canadian, Pie Eyed Mickey & Minnies, Haunted Mansion or Tinker Bell pins, buttons or items. I don't have a huge want list on PinPics, but I am always looking for interesting pins, or things that catch my eye, including:
  • Animals (Rabbits, Cats, etc...):cheshire:
  • NYC
  • Buttons or Pin Backs (mainly Canada, Princess, Pie eyed Mickey or Minnie, Si & Am)
  • Princesses
  • Pluto
Things I don't like/collect:
  • Goofy :goofy:
  • Fab 5
  • Tsums (unless on my wants list)
  • Vinylmation
  • Hidden Mickeys (unless on my WANT list)

This auction will end at 5pm (EST) time on Sunday March 31. Thanks for taking a look, and best of luck!

Back