• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Pins for trade while I'm blocked out of the parks - ISO Wonderland & Marvel

TRADING Pins for trade while I'm blocked out of the parks - ISO Wonderland & Marvel

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Since I'm blocked out of the parks for the next two weeks, I thought I'd post my traders here and see if anyone had anything I was looking for.

I'm in search of:

Wonderland - basically recent stuff from the past two years (especially Loungefly/Box Lunch/Hot Topic/Funko/other licensees, etc. that I just can't keep up with!) or stuff from Japan/Hong Kong/Shanghai that I may not be caught up with, or AP's/PP's/Prototypes.

Marvel - Loki (I'm always willing to trade for extras even if I already have), Avengers Campus (CA or Paris), Marvel Valentine mystery set pins (especially Loki, Cap, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man and Thor), older DSSH Marvel pins (i.e. from Civil War, GOTG Vol 1 & 2, Thor, Thor: Dark World, Iron Man, etc. - not looking for marquees), Skottie Young pins from Comic-Con, Captain America pins featuring his shield, or anything Marvel that I like lol

Random: Cast What's My Name pins: Loki, Cap, Thor, Gaston, Prince Phillip, Mad Hatter

For reference, I don't belong to PinPics, so I can't look at your trade lists there. Feel free to send pics or just tell me what you have (i.e. Loungefly Marvel stained glass window Loki, or PinPics #12345 Pin X, etc.).

Pics of traders below!

Last edited:
E6rB4Kl.jpg

5YN2g1S.jpg

WQ8WS3t.jpg

RLYXKUz.jpg

Last edited:
6MRltF1.jpg

CCaKdlZ.jpg
(Note: the Hawkeye hidden mickey has a smudge at the top I can't get off)
BV8F8DT.jpg

yKCOyMH.jpg

Last edited:
IkMznF5.jpg

wh4j1oG.jpg
Note: the small white spot at the bottom right corner of the Shang-Chi pin is a flaw.
mKILTaX.jpg

OYRnsOa.jpg

Last edited:
fRPOeDP.jpg

Note: the two sets on the right I am only trading as sets and will not break them up unless you have something I can't live without. :D

The top left set of three (Spidey, Venom, and Red Skull) are also only being traded as a set. And the bottom three Spidey pins in the pic are ones that I may yet keep.

Goose is a mini FigPin still in package. :)

Last edited:
Back