• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins showed up at our fundraiser tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins showed up at our fundraiser tonight!!!

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So we are having our big dinner and auction fundraiser tonight, raising money to put on our high school's grad nite. A memorabelia store brings stuff-usually sports related- for the silent auction. BUT tonight they brought three framed Disney pins/pictures!!!!!! Can you believe it????? (I can't! I'm so jazzed!)
14e4c33794bf5c30ebbc8fae0ab4840d.jpg
bffd58794155cb3aee71040cc0fa7080.jpg
fe3d2e9bf8ba0e6269c51c70b4eeb6b4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I did not get any. I really, really, REALLY debated, but as awesome as they are, I just don't have a good place in my house to display something like that. Also, I would prefer that amount of money go towards other specific pins I'm looking for. Still, they were so cool to see in person...

Apparently, there weren't pin people at the fundraiser, because they went unsold. These were part of a memorabilia section of our silent auction, with high minimum bids, that were on special loan from a local store. Those that didn't sell went right back to the store; those that sold, the money went partly to the school and part to the store. One of the items that sold was a 2 1/2 foot by 3 foot nice canvas print of Spider-Man that had been signed by Stan Lee! I swooned a little over that one, too. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back