• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinsAli Ababwa, here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinsAli Ababwa, here!

PinsAli

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm PinsAli! I started collecting and trading pins about a year ago and my best friend (Chubs191) encouraged me to join the forum! Last month I attended the Love Is An Adventure pin event at Epcot so it is possible we met there. My main collection is Aladdin (if the name didn't give it away) but I also have branched into other collections such as: The Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bears, VMK, Princess and The Frog, Cinderella in her pink dress, and the Blue Fairy. Just to name a few, haha. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making trades, and understanding this site better. Say "hey" if you see me around!
:tigger:

Last edited:
Oh, man! Everyone! Did you hear that? He called me his best friend!

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Hello,

It is a good time for Aladdin collectors with the 25th anniversary this year. Do you collect specific characters from Aladdin or every Aladdin pin you can? I hope you find lots of pins for your collections.

Thanks, everyone! I am super excited about the 25th anniversary pins coming out! When I first started collecting, I was in search of every Aladdin pin out there. But recently I have started only collecting the ones I really like. And that goes for all characters from the movie but specifically Aladdin and Jafar.

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone! I am super excited about the 25th anniversary pins coming out! When I first started collecting, I was in search of every Aladdin pin out there. But recently I have started only collecting the ones I really like. And that goes for all characters from the movie but specifically Aladdin and Jafar.

Do you have a PinPics ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back