• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinventory, the new data base update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinventory, the new data base update

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
This has taken a little longer than imagined, but right now we are still putting together the descriptions and info. Hopefully soon we will be able to open it up to a Beta test.

You have to remember that there is only a few of us working on this so bear with us as we get it together.

will we have to input all our pins as well? I have quite a few wants, traders owns etc just asking

I believe so. I think it was mentioned in another thread that you wont be able to migrate your lists from PP this time around, as that was one of the "issues" before. That, and using PP photos. We'll need to upload totally original photos this time as well.

BUT ANYWAY - YAY! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS GO LIVE!

:D

cool beans, i know this is one hell of a task. So sad and weird the stupid divide that has happened with the pin data base. I dont know that much but i do know most of the pictures on pinpics were taken and donated by us folks so how do they now "own" them? oh well. Ill be happy to have a back up and additional database. Trading has decresed enormously with the new pp site.

Can't wait go see this thing up and running! I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate the work being put into it!

Oooh this is so cool!! I'm really, really looking forward to this new database!! :rock: Thank you Darris, et al!! You may be Lord Rasputin but I think you must also have a white steed close by 'cause this accomplishment is really more like a knight in shinning armor!! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back