• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixar Mystery Box Brave Bears, IF YOU HAVE THEM PLEASE LOOK!! Other Brave for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixar Mystery Box Brave Bears, IF YOU HAVE THEM PLEASE LOOK!! Other Brave for Trade!

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello,
I don't know what happened but I can't find my Pixar mystery box Brave 3-Bears regular pin. I need one asap. I have some of the others for trade.

I have for trade:
Merida Regular
Elinore Regular
Angus Chaser
3-Bears Chaser
Wall-E Chaser
Toy Story's - Buzz Reg, Jessie/Woody/Bullseye Chaser
Cars - Sally & Mater both Reg/Chaser
Bugs Land - Various, mostly Francis and Princess Atta Reg/Chasers.

(I'd probably only need just a small LE extra on your end for the Brave chasers since they are LE200. The other chasers are fine for the regular Bears, maybe extra.)

Preferraly someone that will be at DSF tomorrow, WDI Saturday, or the park this weekend. Shoot me a PM and we can chat/text. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back