• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pixar Pier Mystery Packs ISO Coco

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pixar Pier Mystery Packs ISO Coco

sirradel

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got three packs for myself today and managed to get one for my collection, but I’m hoping someone out there will want to trade for Miguel and Hector it’s a long shot, but buzz and woody are up for trade!
c3d996a444d26c168fa0e71aebb036ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got three packs for myself today and managed to get one for my collection, but I’m hoping someone out there will want to trade for Miguel and Hector it’s a long shot, but buzz and woody are up for trade!
c3d996a444d26c168fa0e71aebb036ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are so awesome! I wish they weren’t going for $50 + each pack resale costs but with such low edition size it’s understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back