• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Place to get good traders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Place to get good traders?

Pirasha

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
So I'm new to the whole trading thing. I resisted. I really did.

But I failed (woop?)

Anyways since I'm new to the game I dont have a lot of traders. And since I just got back from the park (last week for a week. So fun!) Quite a few on my traders are fake. ( boooo...but when a kid wants to trade you can't say no...that's the point on the game)

So

What's a good place to get some interesting trader (or keeper) pins? I was looking at one of those monthly boxes (pintradermonthly or Mickey monthly) but they look like they only have the pins from the current mystery boxes I just saw at the park. My issue is 1- that's no fun...I want to see something I haven't seen before and 2-i worry about them being all fakes like the grab bags on Ebay.

So. Any reliable place to get a mystery pull of a few interesting traders? Or Any reliable mystery monthly pin box? (Not the Disney licensed one....that is very cool but I'd never trade those :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back