• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Please Close

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I'm still on medical leave from my job and disability pay isn't enough to meet rent and groceries (let alone Love is an Adventure pins!)
So I've decided to clean house. :) I'm starting by posting a board of $6 pins. For every 10 pins you purchase you may pick one out for free!
Shipping is $3 for 1-2 pins, $4 for 3-4 pins and $5 for 5+ pins
Pins will be sold on first come first serve basis and I'm happy to hang onto items as I prepare and post the next several boards of pins. I will have $4, $6, $8, $10 pins available by the time I'm done...hopefully all set by tomorrow night! PM or message me with any questions. I'll try to keep to inbox cleaned out!
Select pins by listing the column letter and row number (i.e. A1, B1, etc), if you like you may also give a brief description of the pin to make sure that neither of us makes a typo or pulls the wrong pin!
Have fun !

Update 7/12/17- all the boards have been "refreshed" so please take another look! I also have now added a $4 board and two $10 boards. Yet to come are $15 pins, $20 pins, $25 pins and $30 pins (I have everything priced, I just have to get pictures) a number of these pins I have multiples of, so if you would like more than one please just ask! I don't have two or more of every pin and not all $6, $8, and $10 pins are pictured yet. I also have a number of cast bolos to sell for $15 each (Mad Hatter, Ariel, Darth Vader, Rose Jar "True Beauty Lies Within", Moana (not LE family), Aristocats kittens, Fairies from Sleeping Beauty, Santa Mickey, etc. I'm happy to get pictures if requested.

First the $4 board
79966ce14bd4ef4daabf8c54e022f5be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Inexpensive pins for sale cleaning out my closet!

On this board all rules are the same except that the pins are $6 each. Again, if you purchase ten your 11th pin is free. Feel free to mix and match between boards to get your 11 pins! Max shipping if you live in the US is $5, I'm willing to ship internationally, but shipping will be at cost. Please ask any questions you may have, I do know quite a bit about my pins so if you want to know where they came from, what set it is part of, etc...feel free to message or PM me.
Also if you would like a close up or inside view of any specific pin, just let me know!

Also, I have quite a few $6 princesses that didn't make it on this board. I'm hoping to still get a picture of my other $6 pins so they will be available for you, but if you know exactly what you are looking for, feel free to ask if I have them as not all my pins are pictured.

My $6 pins...
60018963b7df55f68196fb021a54d2f3.jpg

Last edited:
I've finished the $10 board, but wasn't able to get pictures just yet. I've been in and out of the hospital since Saturday evening. As soon as I'm home and get pictures, they will be on here! Turns out I have a herniated lumbar disk (between L4 and L5) that is causing severe back pain, nausea and shooting pain down both legs. I still have to figure out my long-term solution, but at least we have a cause of the pain now. Again, sorry about the delay... I should be able to get another board on in the next day or two. Thanks again for all your love and support!

Here is the $8 board, again you can mix and match between boards to get to 10 pins so you can get a free one! Also max shipping in the US is only $5 even if you bought them ALL!!!
2fd28475f158ee2effb25da8de5d1bfe.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind replies and purchases, I will update the thread marking which pens are no longer available soon. Here are some more $6 pins (mostly princesses) for your consideration. Same rules as above...mix and match, 11th pin is free!
c5e44af5a6c22d6cb6e624e676885297.jpg

First set of $20 pins same set of rules and mixing and matching is fine to get your 11th pin free!
df497623d10cc3a0150b342ca5822558.jpg

Last edited:

Here are the $15 pins. Same story, same rules...max shipping is $5 Sorry the second two pics are sideways! I'm not as tech savvy as I'd like to be!
5d05f926210db94a84deb99f38d9a87a.jpg

Last edited:

More $20 choices:
48285a367886ddf04653687cfac3466d.jpg

The DLRP princess set is $20 for all three princesses, Brave is also $20 as a set (4 pins).

Hercules Zero to Hero is sold.

Last edited:
Hi,

glad your back on the site...

Stitch with ice cream $ 10
Stitch with Surf Board $ 10
alien Stitch $10
Moana $15
Big tinkerbell next to Moana $15
B1 Dumbo $ 20
2 Snow White $ 20

So thats $ 100.00

let me know if they are still Available

Also If our Getting rid o your Snow White on Carosel, I'm still looking for it for my Daughter

thanks
Minpin3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back