• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pls help me complete this set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pls help me complete this set!

trudms06

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am missing one pin in the DLRP lands set, and I hope to complete and frame this set. One corner of this pin frame misses its pin :sad:

94e2a1644dfa63d2d92428fd214ee755.jpg

Does anyone have pin 54175?

abaa8ac0348ddfca16c5a41a0a30be5b.jpg

I've had no luck with the trade requests sent on PinPics... In addition to my traders listed on PinPics, I do also have lots of park traders not listed. Pls see this thread to see them. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Anyone? I'm willing to pay for postage if trading only one pin is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also trying to get it for you so we may be able to do a three way trade! It will be my first time trying something like this but it may be fun!

Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know if/when they respond.

Thanks!

Pinpics ID benvb53

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I've also never done a three way trade before :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there! i'm going to the pin trading night tomorrow so will keep my eyes out, i can't promise but i'll try ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back