• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pokémon Figures, Plush, and Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pokémon Figures, Plush, and Coins

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey all! I'm doing some spring cleaning and have decided to get rid of the majority of my Pokémon collection. ( Heartbreaking, I know, but I need to start saving up for some research funds for my honors thesis in the event my grants fall through. I'll be posting some disney items for sale as well.)

DPF members can take 10% off the prices listed!

✨ Prices include shipping within the US and PayPal fees for payment as goods
✨ Best Offers Accepted
✨ Please comment with any questions, or if you are PMing.

Deerling Plush:
- Pink (w/o) tag: $10
- Green (w/tag): $14
- Both: $22
Shaymin lot of medium plush (no tag), Sky Form plush keychain (w/ original Japanese tags), and small plastic toy (bootleg? Says copyright Nintendo on back with year 2008 - has a few small scuff marks): $38
Eeveelution lot of Sylveon plush (w/ original Japanese tags - has hole ((I received it that way)) please see comments) and umbreon plush (w/o tags) - $28
Celebi and Mew Nintendo World Pokémon Figure collection, sealed, unopened: $25 each
Lot of 12 Pokemon Gachapon (New with balls, only taken out for photo): Gold Ho-Oh, Gold Suicune, Silver Chikorita, Silver Espeon, Rotom, Lugia, Giratina, and Unknown, and Bootleg: Lugia, Eevee, Pachirisu, and Piplup - $60
Pokémon Coins (from Japanese 2013 XY collection, still in sealed bags w/ original insert )
- Litten (black): $7
- Gold Mewtwo: TBA - tbh I've been told it was rare but have no clue as to how much it is worth

❤️ Thanks for looking!

25c8d35b58c14f75faf239b78a6c49f6.jpg
d9400222295326522e9b4168a0e8331a.jpg
e89c407f8b8d89efe46f18345a9947c0.jpg
1faec24c782fe6088f6a44e3130196dd.jpg
198646ba8eb47d809b555329500005e2.jpg
973ab230b041983c6533c1cf90e352f5.jpg

Wait whoops! I just looked at the rules again and I think that this thread isn't for non-disney items? I'm not totally sure (I know that pokemon items have been sold in the past on DPF, I just can't remember where.) Admin, please let me know if I should shut down.

Closing, I'm going to try to sell this on the 'bay, and I don't want this thread to cause any future confusion as to what can be sold on this thread (I think it's just Disney collectibles.) Thanks for all who looked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back