• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Pokémon TCG Trades? (2024 Update)

i just found a binder and a few decks from 1st ed/unlimited back in 98-99

no foil charizards, unfortunately — though I know I had some :p

i have a few foils of the other starters, though. Maybe I’ll get them graded and just keep em — they’re not in mint condition because they were played, but they’re not horrible either

Last edited:
Bumping this thread :) I'm hoping to trade pins for sealed product! Anyone have any sealed Pokemon card products for trade?
Do you have a specific gen you're looking for? (Or specific cards) I mostly have Yu-Gi-Oh cards but there are still some Pokemon cards and packs floating around my house somewhere I can probably track down.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Do you have a specific gen you're looking for? (Or specific cards) I mostly have Yu-Gi-Oh cards but there are still some Pokemon cards and packs floating around my house somewhere I can probably track down.

I’m open to seeing whatever you have. I started collecting again during Sun and Moon but it’s always fun to see what people have

@firechief18 can I clarify if those are the unopened booster packs from the ETB left?

I'm mainly looking for sealed ETBs, Booster Boxes, or Premium Collections but I'm always open to exploring what people have. My pin addiction mixed with my new Pokemon nostalgia craze has became too much for my wallet to handle :p I need to make some fun trades to quell the addictions.

What do you use to inventory your pokemon cards?
Idk Abt op but,
My brother uses a collectors album and vinyl sheeths, has them all neat and tidy. I use, ironically, an old Yu-Gi-Oh tin. (Remember when they sold the packs in those metal collectors tins?) I have Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, baseball cards-circa the 2010 season, and random Digimon in them (I seriously don't know where the Digimon ever came from. I have no memory of acquiring them. They just. Appeared. one day 15 years ago and I've had them ever since) where they are now though is the true question.

Back