• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Designer Co-ops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Designer Co-ops
Just checked on the auction for these sets. Looks like the seller took off the Best Offer option and just has the Buy It Now for $2250. :(

Yes, i've be talking with the seller, who has been really great about emailing me and keeping me in the loop. The highest offer she got was 2020.00, so since her fees for the sale will be around $200, she's leave it at the BiN price.
She removed the best offer button due to getting nasty and rude emails from people. I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt due to her being so nice about all this.
I will rework the numbers tonight and repost. If the numbers look like crap and no one is interested in paying the price, we wont do it.
But this can still work, and since the seller is being so great, I am hopeful she & I can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back