• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Possible pin error

PIN ID Possible pin error

Ryan44

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 50th Anniversary Mr Toads Wild Ride pin but the image inside is of the Tiki Room. Does appear to be tampered with. Has anyone seen mistakes like this?

I have seen mistakes on legit pins like that before. For instance, the designer princess dolls from last year - sometimes the princess on the front does not match the princess on the inside cover. Like on the Mulan doll pin it would say Belle on the inside.

I have seen mistakes on legit pins like that before. For instance, the designer princess dolls from last year - sometimes the princess on the front does not match the princess on the inside cover. Like on the Mulan doll pin it would say Belle on the inside.

Some also said Tiana, as I recall.
i still haven't opened up mine, lol

Oh I was just throwing out two princesses as an example, I didn't know which all were the error ones.

Back