• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Posting picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting picture?

Yen Sid

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post pictures in a thread? It won't let me access my camera roll

Where do you want to post pictures? Specifically which area of the forum?

I believe that pictures are not allowed until you reach a certain number of posts and have been here long enough (to make sure you're not a spammer). According to your profile, you joined 9 days ago. I *think* that you might have to be here 10-15 days in order to be able to post a picture.

I was hoping to post a picture in a thread on the pin comparison forum and eventually on the sale/wanted forum.

You need 30 posts to be able to post in the for sale forum (there is a sticky thread in the marketplace that you should read)

Pictures elsewhere will be moderated for a time period. I know I just approved someone else's moderated thread that had a picture attached because that person was also new.

Also, permissions don't automatically occur once you meet the requirements. Usually have to wait a day or two for the system to update.

I find using a photo account like Photobucket also makes it easier to post photos on forums. They have the code all set up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back