• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Posts Not Appearing and Mod question?

Posts Not Appearing and Mod question?

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello, I joined not too long ago and have noticed every post i make has to go through a moderator. This I understand, but how long does it take for a post to be approved or denied? Do i get an alert in either case? I recently made a good number of posts on the Pin Guides forums and not one has appeared. They were all pretty small responses with no pictures so i'm not sure why it's taking so long?

Hi I have had a look and I can see posts that you have made so not sure why you thought they required Mod approval.

Hope that helps and welcome to DPF

Yvonne

I took a look at your account and for some reason the two threads you started that had pictures required approval so I've gone ahead and approved them for you.

Now i see them, not sure why it took so long, i thought it may have been a glitch or something, but thank you all fro your help and thank you broncobilly83 for approving the posts with the pictures!

Back