• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pre-selling pins from the animation celebration event

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pre-selling pins from the animation celebration event

Catgil

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
14542307_1295828717135228_2633710075876935308_o.jpg

In order for this to happen all pins must be accounted for. I propose buying a Trading Package at $120.00 and add on the Marquees and both sets of Paint brushes for a total of $420. Sales tax appears to be 9% on the purchased pins so we're up to $427. We will have all the Marquees, the Paintbrushes, one Trading day pin, and one PTD. The PTD we can value at $17.50, the rest would be split of what's left. Tracking included of course.

Marquees @ $40 each/ Paint Brush and PTE @$30 each(includes tax,paypal fee and shipping with tracking within the U.S. INTERNATIONAL will be more unless you have a U.S. postal address) The movie ticket and ice cream will be a bonus for the person doing us this huge favor. in order to make this fair, if you get the high priced marquee, you must also purchase a paint brush pin

So we have the following up for grabs:

Trading Event Pin Pegasus - MerlinEmrys PAID
The Little Mermaid plus one paint brush - Disneykins - PAID
The Princess and the Frog - Disneykins - PAID
Aladdin plus one paint brush - Disneykins -PAID
The Great Mouse Detective - Disneykins - PAID
Hercules plus one paint brush - Catgil - PAID
Treasure Planet-
Ursula - Disneykins - PAID
Grumpy and Dopey -
Gus and Jacque -
Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit - Disneykins - PAID
Genie- Disneykins - PAID
Three Fairies- Disneyland - Disneykins - PAID
Timothy-
Flower and Thumper-
PTD voucher -

first come first serve basis.......

*****IF UNABLE TO PURCHASE PINS, PAYMENT WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED*****

Last edited:
Please put me down for Three Fairies, Genie, Cheshire, Aladdin Marquee, Great Mouse Marquee, Little Mermaid Marquee

Last edited:
I hope you had fun at the event! :D do you have any thoughts on when things might go out? No rush at all, just excited for the Pegasus pin! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The pins arrived safe and sound. Thank you for getting them. I am still on the hunt for the Hercules Marquee! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back