• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pre-Trade for potential WDI Megara Profile

SOLD! Pre-Trade for potential WDI Megara Profile

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
With the second Heroine wave drop today, and seeing the madness it has caused on FB and other pin venues (or pinues, if you will), I am thoroughly disenchanted with the prospect of having to enter the throng once the Megara profile drops, assuming that it will drop in the next wave.

So I wanted to check here and see if there are any CMs with MOG access who are moderately confident that they can snag the pin on drop day, as it's not looking like these last long beyond that. You don't have to out yourself, just shoot a PM ;P And of course, it's all tentative. Who knows where we might be next month, hahah! But I wanted to go ahead and give it a shot.

I am looking for the potential WDI Megara Profile, and as far as I know, that will be the only one from the series I will need. Assuming, again, that she's in the next wave.

You're welcome to peruse my traders, but here are some highlights:

Pin 123879 DSSH – Villain Pin Trading Event – Dark Tales Set #3 – Jafar
Pin 119029 DSSH - Moana - Mauis Tattoo
Pin 119028 DSSH - Moana - Maui and Sun
Pin 107753 Be My Villaintine Mystery Collection - Ursula ONLY
Pin 64591 DisneyShopping.com - Magical Mystery Pin Set (Merlin Only)

Depending on who it is and what the collection is, I may be able to shake something lose from my personal stash. Maybe.

If you're only looking to sell, you're welcome to shoot me a price. But I can promise I won't break my bank, what little of one I have. Which is why I'd much rather trade. :)

So, shoot me a PM and let's see where the conversation goes. :3 Thanks for checking! <3

~Merlin

Back