• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pretend You Were There! Destination D Edition!! FOUR DAYS ONLY Ends Midnight 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pretend You Were There! Destination D Edition!! FOUR DAYS ONLY Ends Midnight 11/26

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Here we are again for one of Merlin's "Pretend You Were There!" auctions! :D This time around, it's all about the Mouse over at Destination D 2018!! There are a lot of goodies in here, so let's see what's in the bag!

YyKArnK.jpg

Gee whiz, you guys!! Look at all that swag!! That's right!! It all can be yours!! Let's dive in.

N3vFShk.jpg

First up, you've got to look the part, so don that fabulous lanyard and read up on the schedule so you can fool everyone with your knowledge and fashion!!

AeBT8Rb.jpg

But don't just dress yourself up! Let your fridge get in on the action with these exclusive Mickey Through the Years magnets!! Swell!!

vkspXUX.jpg

You can even pass yourself off as a true D23 animator with this fabulous Destination D sketch book! The pages are clean and blank, just waiting to receive your brilliant artistic endeavors!!

But no trip to Destination D is complete without some exclusive merch from the famed Mickey's of Glendale pop-up store! This time around, you can snag this limited edition Mickey Birthday Plushie and exclusive GWP pin, which you could only grab by buying the plush!

rL6CPzx.jpg
TmaUfm3.jpg

Why, it's a birthday bonanza!!!

o1XBLSr.jpg

Which means you've got to have your Happy Birthday Mickey 2018 button!! They're all the rage!!

And finally, carry all of this around with you in this fabulous Destination D tote bag so you're always prepared to tell anyone you see how much you enjoyed the event!!

mzNNL5a.jpg

Jiminiy Christmas!! That's a lot a goodies!! So the winning bid gets all of this! The birthday plushie and GWP pin, the button, the lanyard and program, the sketchbook, the magnets, and the tote bag!! Here's an opportunity to get this great bundle for a steal!! :D

All bids and bidders welcome! :3

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Pinpics name is: Merlin_Emrys

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet Ride and/or Prince Ali
Genie (especially non-standard poses)
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss, but Robin too!)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Hercules (in order: Muses, Megara, Young Herc (not baby), Hades, Herc Pegasus (baby and adult), the gods, Pain/Panic)
Great Mouse Detective
Cogsworth
Sorcerer Mickey (especially non-standard poses)*

*This is my newest collection, and as such the set I have the least of already! So a fertile ground for offering smaller pins!!

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Marvel
Pins with bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for "Specific Moment in Time" pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the "Matchmaker on Fire" pin).

Things do not need to be from these lists to be bid. I'd also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

Also, your bids don't even have to be pins!!!! With Secret Santa is coming up, I'm always in the market for various holiday goodies. :D

This auction will end at 11:59pm on Cyber Monday, November 26 Eastern Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted after three bids and whenever there is a change after that! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

So let's get those Black Friday bids in!!! :D

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

I'll throw in a bid. That plush is super cute and I think my baby would love the colors of it.

I'll bid this Disney mug and the following two pins. Both are at home but I can include pictures of them tomorrow if you would like after I get back from our vacation.

file_dc8af6bf.jpeg

Pin 23661 & Pin 23662 from Fantasia Commemorative Set Box Tin
R2MKHIe.png
s2CpBja.png

Oh man!! A mug AND a pin set?! You know just how to get me. ;P

One more for a leader board! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh my! What an awesome set of bids! Okay here's our leader board!

1) mickeytotallyrocks - a D23 bid for a D23 auction? How synchronis!
2) summerskin - that mug calls to me XD
3) Krand1276 - Spr said it best ;P

Okay, in addition to the other two items, we'll add the following:
1) An Aulani 2018 Christmas LE1000 pin set featuring Mickey Mouse holding a pineapple
2) A Christmas Aulani tote bag which matches the LE Christmas pins.
33af92804d6decdea3e77e740a5d537d.jpg
18aae7668d4a2f8ff707c742d5085fc0.jpg
40371ddad362ac9202806aaea69c9ca2.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Congrats to @mickeytotallyrocks for winning the auction! :D I'll be in touch shortly!

And thanks for all the great bids! :D till next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back