• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Professional Vinylmation Customizers?

VINYL Professional Vinylmation Customizers?

Tormentor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So my sister got engaged last month. He fiancé proposed at disneyland. I wanted to know if anyone knows any pro or even greater vinylmation artist that could make a set for them. Preferably bride and groom clothing with a likeness of their actual faces. Any help would be great.

There are a lot of great customizers. I recommend posting on the facebook group called "Vinylmation Exchange Customs" and I'm sure you'll get a great response of interested customizers :)

Off the top of my head Jared Flores, Jenny Grinsell, and Mark J Hoffmann all do great detail work.

Back