• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Profile Customization Question

Profile Customization Question

TronFAN

Hello Users.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to know if members were able to edit the design and styling of their public profile page. I have the option to do so on my page, but when I submit and save, it reverts back after the page is refreshed. I used the search but all I got was this:

How do I customize my profile page?

You may be able to edit the design and styling of your public profile page (if this is enabled by the board administrator) via the 'Customize Profile' section within the User CP. You can adjust the color scheme, fonts, borders and layout of elements on the page.

You can also use images as background for various sections of you profile. First you will need to upload the background images to an album you have created (?). Background images can be sourced only from albums defined as public, or 'profile' type. Images in private albums cannot be used.

Which makes me think we are allowed? It's not a big deal, I was just curious to know if we were able to do so. I noticed other members don't have theirs changed either.
Thanks
-TronFAN

huh, you're right. I just tried it too, and it said it saved my changes, but when i went back to my page, it was back to the default. Help, mods!

Back