• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Purplemandms goes above and beyond!

ZAPPED! Purplemandms goes above and beyond!

TinyTink

Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, I am just not sure where to begin...
I am down in Florida at UF to support one of my daughters who is going to be a Gator in the fall. (Yay)

Emily and I had planned to meet in person - two pin crazy, art-loving scientists...

Long story short, after Emily had a bit of an ‘exciting ‘ day, she still came out and served as an amazing Gator Ambassador, showering us with all sorts of Gator swag!

In addition, she left me with an incredible DPF-focused goodie bag, consisting of the following

a1a2338bea3e12e1b7314a9a85fb4815.jpg

For those who are not closely following my most favorite thread ever on DPF, The Art History thread was the ingenious brain child of Emily. She brought everything full circle with an amazing collection of art History SOCKS! Almost all of them parallel the original Masterpiece series, with the exception of Michelangelo’s angel which is, of course, immortalized on another TDL Pin.

Then, so I could appropriately support Gator Nation, she included a set of Gator earrings. And an adorable nod to Tinker Bell with the notepad.

I am completely overwhelmed with appreciation. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pleasure is all mine! I saw the socks online and couldn't resist. Felice was super nice and gave me a bag of goodies as well (post to come, I've been recovering from all the excitement of yesterday).

Back