• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Purpose of friends list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpose of friends list?

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello. I was wondering what happens when you add someone to the friend's list on here? What specifically is there to gain by adding people to the friend's list? (Other than easier access to their profile) Does our personal information remain private even if I add someone as a friend?

Thanks for the help!

-jprincess

He with the most friends will win... What the win is still yet to be determined. Oh and if you ever want to be in TCCC you will need to make not only lots of friends but the right ones. Best of luck and know that everyone is watching you. J/k
make friends and have fun. That's what it's all about. No social status here.

WWWDD

One thing that is beneficial to adding friends is that you have a special feed on your profile which shows when/what they post. So for example, if I have a friend who has posted a new "wanted" thread I'll get notified about it directly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that is beneficial to adding friends is that you have a special feed on your profile which shows when/what they post. So for example, if I have a friend who has posted a new "wanted" thread I'll get notified about it directly!

This is pretty much the main reason I think. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh, I thought if I had lots of people on my friends list I could summon Spirit Bombs easier.

(Did I really just type that?) XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. This was very helpful! I didn't realize it would add friends to a special feed. That's great! Thanks :)

Oh, I thought if I had lots of people on my friends list I could summon Spirit Bombs easier.

(Did I really just type that?) XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Much better than my cool kids club joke. I think most the people here are too new to even remember somethings from the past. Sounded funny when I typed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back