• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about Pin Pre-ordering Pinopolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about Pin Pre-ordering Pinopolis

lovecheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the release is in November, when will pins ship?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for asking, I've ordered from earlier this month and am wondering when those will ship out as well.

Hi,
This pinopolis store is newish... If the 'release' date is in November then I am assuming the pins will ship in November. That leaves Acme a pretty big window for shipping (30 days). They are also notorious for their delays, but I believe the best estimate is to assume they will ship in the month listed as their 'release'.

I saw on their Facebook group people estimating December or later.

They seem to have a lot of delays.

Plus the Chinese holiday (10/10). They didn't mention whether they take one day off or whether it's multiple days, which would cause a longer delay, I think.

I was thinking about ordering but it looks like they are taking people's money now. I would rather be put on a list and then invoiced when they are ready to ship.

Last edited:
I ordered a few October releases. They have not shown up at my house yet... So I contacted pinopolis. This was the response...

Pinopolis: "The Dancing Princess pins will be arrived in US at beginning of Nov, we will start to ship these out after packaging. You will received a tracking number from Godday."

I haven't gotten any of mine yet either, I think it's because the pins are being made while they are taking the order. So it would still have to get all the way to them before they can send it out to the buyer. I will expect great delays come December time, ive notived they're kind of slow to begin with, as long as they actually come I'll be happy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back