• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on Mad Tea Party Pin???? 2004 vs 2008?

BugzNelson

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking to sell this Alice in Wonderland Pin with Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare in a purply pink tea cup with the Cheshire Cat below. It says "the Mad Tea Party" and then Disneyland in small print.

While researching price I thought I found this same pin, but there was one difference. Every pin I can find of this online is listed and marked 2008. Mine is very clearly marked 2004. I had intended to post pictures for reference but I can't really figure out how on this thread.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone knew of this happening with Disney pins and if there is a difference between earlier and later dated pins. Please let me know!

Thank you!

I was looking to sell this Alice in Wonderland Pin with Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare in a purply pink tea cup with the Cheshire Cat below. It says "the Mad Tea Party" and then Disneyland in small print.

While researching price I thought I found this same pin, but there was one difference. Every pin I can find of this online is listed and marked 2008. Mine is very clearly marked 2004. I had intended to post pictures for reference but I can't really figure out how on this thread.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone knew of this happening with Disney pins and if there is a difference between earlier and later dated pins. Please let me know!

Thank you!
I post pictures using Tapatalk. It is my understanding pictures are not posted directly to the forum, but need to be 'hosted' somewhere else. I was directed to use the Tapatalk app to do it.

So if you get this app and then use it to access DPF through Tapatalk, go to your post in this thread, select/highlight your post and you will be able to select edit (tools crossed in an x.) Select the grey box to upload your picture and I think the rest should be obvious...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back