• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Questions about Disney buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about Disney buttons

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I have a few Disney buttons (not like the big ones you get from the parks). I was wondering if people buy/ sell/ trade those. Also, should you/ how do you add them to PinPics? One of them in a Moana pin that I got from a Disney Animation Tour event, one is from a story in Downtown Disney (so I guess it doesn't count as official?), an one Lion King button that I received as a gift.

What's the proper course of action on documenting these and/or exchanging with other people?

There are a lot of buttons on picpics, so you can start there. If it has a Disney copyright then it's good for trading. There are a bunch of the small buttons recently and a huge amount of buttons of all sizes that have been around for years. I don't know, but I think you can trade them just like pins. Buttons are fun too! :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back