• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! Quick Update: Giveaways, Lanyards and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF GIVEAWAY! Quick Update: Giveaways, Lanyards and more!

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys!

Just thought I would give everyone a quick update on the October Giveaways -- I know we planned on choosing the winners right after Halloween (Oct 31) -- The plan was for me to pick up the prizes prior to Brick's leaving for vacation, but due to time constraints, I was unable to do that. So as soon as he returns (I think it should be very soon), I will choose the winners and get those prizes out.

Also for Annette (who won the twitter lanyard giveaway early last month): we finally got it out! sorry about that! :p Also, anyone who has ordered a lanyard lately; your lanyard(s) have also been shipped out as well. We still have a few lanyards in stock, and we're looking to move the last of the stock before we re-order and improve on them! So look out for a sale on the lanyard in the coming weeks.

Finally, There will be a quick critical forum software update sometime today (11/15/2011) -- It will only take 15-20 minutes at most, so some of you may not even notice it. You will get a message that the forum is inaccessible during this time (you mayh ave seen the message before during previous forum upgrades)

Last edited by a moderator:
This might not be the best place to ask this, but:

I just ordered a lanyard today. Does anyone know if I can expect it before I leave for WDW in late December?

Also, anyone who has ordered a lanyard lately; your lanyard(s) have also been shipped out as well. We still have a few lanyards in stock, and we're looking to move the last of the stock before we re-order and improve on them! So look out for a sale on the lanyard in the coming weeks.

Hi John
Theres your answer

This might not be the best place to ask this, but:

I just ordered a lanyard today. Does anyone know if I can expect it before I leave for WDW in late December?
Hey John -- yes we've received the order! :) It will be going out tomorrow. you should have received an email with a DC #.

Ok did Brick get kidnapped while in the Phillipines? Should we send out a search party? Maybe a navy seal team to get them back? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back