• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! RAK n' Roll (photo heavy)

RAKed! RAK n' Roll (photo heavy)
Congratulations Carla!! So very happy for you! Your kindness and positive energy are truly a wonderful part of DPF!! Thanks for sharing pictures with us! It's so much fun to see what everyone sends and all the creativity that exists here on the forum!! Wishing you all the best!! Take care, *bjr :)

I missed this thread when I was looking for it the other day! So glad you finally have a REAL Tink :) Your narrative was so entertaining to read, I love when people are creative with their narrative. Congratulations on a well deserved RAK

This is my first RAK since becoming a member and it was so fun to read about and see all of the pictures. There are some really thoughtful and generous people here and not just the "attackers" but clearly the people they choose are special as well, which is why they are chosen. Once I find a job and have a source of income, I hope to join in. I love giving people gifts!

Such a great gesture! Congrats on all your awesome goodies, can't wait to be able to join in on the fun :)

Back