• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn WDI Valentine's Day!! Oh yes I did! GRAIL Alert!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn WDI Valentine's Day!! Oh yes I did! GRAIL Alert!?!?!?
I bid
Pin*98986:*DLP - Pin trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Pin trading event logo (Pascal)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I bid
Pin*98986:*DLP - Pin trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Pin trading event logo (Pascal)

This is for a friend's handicapped daughter's collection...i waited at wdi at 2 am for a slim chance that there would be one left for her.

I'm surprised your wife(gf?) didn't order them on the hub! I'm on my phone right now so I can't check but if that's the pascal round pin from the event then that moves you into first place! Broncobilly is in second, jazzy b bunny in third! Thanks! :)

My bid:
Pin PD79298: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel Holding Christmas Presents and Pascal
Pin PD78686: Anna and Elsa
Pin PD75281: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel
Pin PD101828: Disneyland Paris - St Valentin 2014 (Valentine's Day) - Queen of Hearts

I wish I had something to offer for this amazing pin as well. It's so beautiful. Can someone tell me the story behind this pin? I read somewhere that it was only sold to cast members at a special store. Is this true?

I will bid...

Pin 51561: DisneyShopping.com - Hinged Pin Series - Alice in Wonderland
Pin 99623: 2014 Princesses (Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel, Snow White & Aurora)

I could be wrong >_< but I think it ended 40 minutes ago...luckily, there is another one being auctioned off now :)

LOL I didn't even look at the auction ending time...I just saw the pretty pin and thought I would bid. Please disregard my late bid! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back