• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Remembering a Friend PIN GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering a Friend PIN GAME!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
It is with the heaviest heart that I have to say goodbye to a very close friend of mine.
He lost his battle with cancer at the age of 30. It was his 3rd different type of cancer in his short life. It just seems so unfair that he endured all of this. He was a HUGE supporter of my wife and I during our infertility and adoption times. He would always lend a helping hand and donated items from his own sports collection for one of our silent auctions. He only was able to meet our daughter Whitley once due to each of them being sick at opposite times :(

So my wife and I will be donating money to setup a college fund for his niece, Addison, who he absolutely adored.He had many reasons for fighting everyday but she was a bigger part of that.

So I decided to try and hold a game in his memory.

He always had a saying ' Tough times don't last. Tough people do.'

The direct link to the gofundme page can be found here for those that maybe want to donate without grabbing a spot here

http://www.gofundme.com/la8yhw

There will be 20 spots to fill up. I want to fill this game up ASAP so I am hoping to get $15 a spot.

15 spots will be pins from my pin board that were traded or bought by myself

4 spots will be vinylmations

1 spot will be the 'Grand Prize'

Since this is all for Craigs family I am asking that shipping be factored in on top of the cost of each spot at $3 per pin in the US. Outside the US it will be most likely $6.

Nothing should be paid via Paypal until we will the game up. My paypal is houser.nathan@gmail.com for future reference.

Last edited:
SPOTS AVAILABLE-----

5. SpeedWayStar1
8. SpeedWayStar1
16. Bcol

I will use a randomizer to pick the order. The first number listed can pick ANY pin listed below!

Last edited:
Grand Prize --- Lanyard + Pin

7qhwJfh.png

Rest of the pins---

4pv81ji.png

IPW86or.jpg

AGGsxRp.png

I added an extra Vinyl to the prize pool. Picture is being silly so I will upload in a bit

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: I've battled cancer myself twice and know how it is :( I'm still recovering from brain surgery. I really wish I could help or donate but because of my health and not able to work finances aren't much :( If I can get something together I will make sure I donate. Best of luck :hug:

I know that I do not have the most wanted pins in this thread. So if by Saturday the game is not filled up I will be ending it I appreciate all the support everyone!

THANKS! I will give the game until Sunday to see how it does. Then I if we are not full I will end it and rethink how to raise some money for his family!!

I appreciate the support everyone! I made this game on the fly. I am going to close this game and rethink how to approach it with better pins.

Thanks and hopefully stayed tuned for something new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back