• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Removing fraudulent feedback in ITrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removing fraudulent feedback in ITrade

nWoJeffDW

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I was wondering how long it takes to have fraudulent feedback removed from ITrade? I had a person retaliate on me by leaving me negative feedback despite the fact that I honored my end of our agreement and had the pin he was supposed to purchase from me and then backed out for not other reason than "he has spent too much money."

I've requested the negative feedback to be removed. What is the process for that?

Any iTrader feedback that has been reported for moderation will be reviewed as soon as possible. You were correct in contacting us. Your case is under review and any feedback may/will be adjusted accordingly. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back