• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak 2018

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Someone on FB posted a picture at Epcot’s Pin Central. In the background was a picture saying maps available here for Hide & Squeak pins. I couldn’t see more details. Are these brand new pins different from the 2 previous sets? I only see 12 pins in pinpics and ptdb.

They aren’t pins. It’s a map with stickers and once you complete the map you get the choice of one of four lenticular cups. The options are remy, figment, Mickey or Minnie.

I’m not gonna lie I felt a little ridiculous cause some of the places I couldn’t find him and had to ask all the kids looking for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back