Reputable deputy service in Japan?

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by starry_solo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    503   0   0

Does anyone know of a reputable deputy service in Japan?

I like looking at items in Japan that ship only within the country. So, I could use someone to buy these for me and ship it. I know I would have to pay a fee.

2. Buffy6

Buffy6 Member

0   0   0

Have you already looked into Proxy/Forwarding Services? There’s one that I use that I’ve never had problems with. The website is 【Buyee】 "Buyee" Japan Shopping Service | Buy from Yahoo! Buy from Japan! They’re reasonable on fees and stuff. But, not sure if you’ve looked into it. There’s other sites too, but I use that one most. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from Japan in the past. A little too much probably lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

starry_solo likes this.
  3. Buffy6

Buffy6 Member

0   0   0

You can buy through the Disney Japan store too I believe, since I know someone that has done it. Probably with their add to buyee google chrome extension. You pay a service fee, the shipping cost to their warehouse which is only like $6-7 usually. And then yhe shipping cost to you.

4. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    503   0   0

Thanks, I will look into Buyee.

5. Buffy6

Buffy6 Member

0   0   0

I counted my shipment emails, I’ve used their service 27 times or more. I mostly use it for yahoo auctions, which is like Japan’s eBay. You can view users ratings too on listings. They use a sun and rain cloud for good and bad ratings as far as I can remember. And you can judge by that if they’re good to buy from.

starry_solo likes this.