• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Robin Hood pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Robin Hood pins

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
sZKnzTom.jpg

tenor.gif
Well being that I am the fox queen, and ya'll may know my taste for Zootopia pins, my first love is in fact that devilish rouge, the notorious Robin Hood!
At first Robin Hood pins were few and far to come by, but now I find myself with nearly all of the OFFICIAL Disney pins, as have been listed on Pinpics, so I'm curious to see how close I can come to achieving this monumental task.
299JE3A.png
Some of these are daunting, for sure. But I think some of these should be obtainable! If anyone here wants to help me out, and see if we can arrange a trade, DM me!

I -AM- interested in fantasy pins, but I am more picky with these, and don't feel the need to own them all.

Here are my boards, and this is fairly current, so if you have something you don't see on here, feel free to inquire if I need it! I collect ALL characters from this movie!
pziHBkA.jpg

J3xTXHa.jpg

3ifaie5.gif

Thank you wall:
GoofyforDonald: Thank you for the amazing pin #73909

Last edited:
Ah, I saw the one with Alice in someone's trade book yesterday. Totally would have tried to trade that for you had I known!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I saw the one with Alice in someone's trade book yesterday. Totally would have tried to trade that for you had I known!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That one is tricky, there are two versions! I have one (which most people seem to have for trade), and I need the one that has glitter on it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back