• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Robots!!! Vinylmation for trade look

Robots!!! Vinylmation for trade look

CHICKEN0402

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF ROBOTS FOR TRADE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. have some other random others

1. EL-ELEKTRO-BOT
2. IGNITION-BOT
3. SECURITY-BOT
4. ULTRASONIC-BOT
5. STEAMPUNK-BOT
6. CYCLOPS (BROWN) urban 7
7. BABY SEAL - Have a laugh
8. HERO-Y (cly)
9. PANDA-Y (cly)
10. LAVA LAMP (urban 5)
11.KNIGHT (urban 5)
12. SQUIDDY (urban 5)
13. X-RAY (urban 5)
14. PHIL - Animation
15. HONG KONG - DUMBO (traded)
16. HONG KONG - SORCERCER MICKEY
17. NEW YORK - I LOVE NEW YORK 3"
18. NEW YORK - HEY TAXI 3"

MY COMPLETE WISH LIST IS HERE : http://vinylmationtraders.com/lists/viewmemberwantedlist.php?userid=90

Last edited:
I need communication and el elektro i have to check when i get off work to finish my non chaser set...unfortunately i just started collect so only have robots, a few urban 5, and have a laugh to trade

Last edited:
thanks for the replies...i dont collect pins sorry rumsgone and iamdisneydan

thehapaone.......pm me with what you have maybe i know someone that needs what you have.

my wishlist is in the link above

I had a friend that wanted a couple of your robots but now he doesnt...i dont remember but i dont think there was anything else you had i needed.

I don't know if I contacted you yet or not, but I'm really interested in trading for

3" Security-Bot
3" Steampunk-Bot
3" Ignition-Bot
3" UltraSonic-Bot
3" El Elektro-Bot

Back