• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! RSP Aladdin 25th Anniversary Pre-Sale (to be added to the November Pickup thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! RSP Aladdin 25th Anniversary Pre-Sale (to be added to the November Pickup thread)
Hi Merlin, I know i should PM you for this, but you also said your inbox gets full. Anyways I wanted to know if you picked up the lady and the tramp food and wine festival pin. I would love to buy it off you if possible.
Thank you so much in advance

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Hey Kitty! I don't think I was able to get that. It sold out pretty early in the festival as wasn't around the last few times I check. But let me double check my stash just to be sure I don't have one for you. I'll send you a PM this evening. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay! Our RSP is set! So I am cutting off sign ups for the RSP ONLY. any sign-ups from here will go to the end of the list which gets transfered to the November pickup thread once they are announced.

As soon as we hear back from the RSP, I'll let you guys know. :D

Hey Kitty! I don't think I was able to get that. It sold out pretty early in the festival as wasn't around the last few times I check. But let me double check my stash just to be sure I don't have one for you. I'll send you a PM this evening. :)

~Merlin

Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Hey gang! Just a heads up, we got our RSP results tonight! I'll be going over it tomorrow to make sure I divvy it all up correctly, but everything looks pretty good except for the Genie Mystery Boxes. But, again, I should be able to get more of those on the actual release (which I'm assuming will be Nov 21, the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, just like the BatB release last year).

So stay tuned and if you requested stuff other than the Genie Mystery pins, please be paypal ready soon since I get charged for these in a few days. ;)

Alrighty! Invoices have been sent out. :D Please pay as soon as you can, since I get charged for these next week. :)

Concerning the Genie Mystery Pins, due to limited numbers, I will not have any available from my RSP. However, I'll keep the list and move them to the normal November pickups when those pins are announced. I'm assuming these will be released to the park on Nov 21, same as the BatB Anniversary pins were last year. I'll keep everyone posted as best I can. :)

Thanks as always!

Oh, also for the Genie Hug pins, I was only able to get five for the pickup thread, which means that out someone had to get pushed to the November list. From random number generator, that was #3, theoucharis. So I'll keep you at the top of the list for the November release. Sorry about that! :(

Oh, also for the Genie Hug pins, I was only able to get five for the pickup thread, which means that out someone had to get pushed to the November list. From random number generator, that was #3, theoucharis. So I'll keep you at the top of the list for the November release. Sorry about that! :(
No worries. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back