• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Sale for a Grail! Stitch, Tangled, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Ariel, Lanyards + More

SOLD! Sale for a Grail! Stitch, Tangled, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Ariel, Lanyards + More

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am poised to get a trade for a grail but I'll need to buy the pin they want but I need funds quickly. Please PM with what you want and I'll send you my paypal account name so you can send funds as goods of course.

US Buyers: Free shipping when you buy over $35 of pins, otherwise please add $3 no matter how many pins to off set costs. If it values over $50 I'll be sending it priority shipping.

International buyers I'll need to get you an estimate on shipping but be prepared that if you want tracking on it it would easily cost over $30. No tracking is slightly cheaper but there is no way to track it down.

QNymAcN.jpg

QE2kNnV.jpg

i4ZGf2G.jpg

PI49ub7.jpg

t18DGeR.jpg

227zHkV.jpg

Bulldog pin sold
The offer for the rest of the pins at $120 no longer applies.

LKnOYsu.jpg

Bear from Big Blue House is sold.

XGmrwX2.jpg
cOfsZ0z.jpg

0XAmE9N.jpg
bVJKM8D.jpg

hmH1S28.jpg

Pins sold:
Bear from Big Blue House
Bulldog Rocketeer pin

Pins on hold:
Rapunzel 3 pin set + large round Rapunzel pin
2nd in line for the Flynn and horse from Rapunzel in case the above doesn't come through tomorrow.

Last edited:
Three pin tangled set + Round Rapunzel pin are on hold until tomorrow noon. If they don't come through they will be available again.

Back