• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

sale is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
The figures will arrive on Sat

I will PM you starry_solo after they arrive. For now I will hold Mulan, Rapunzel and Flynn for you. I agree with Addicted to Alice Pins, Flynn is cuter than Rapunzel you should get him :)

If it was Belle, I would totally get her for sis, but I'm guessing DawnB is keeping her?

When I first saw this post, I was like, I WANT ALICE!!!! And then realized that DawnB is (rightly) keeping her. Ha. This was a great idea to co-op the "extras." I only want Alice, or I'd think about doing something similar ... it's just a lot of figures to find new homes for, if you only want one!

When I first saw this post, I was like, I WANT ALICE!!!! And then realized that DawnB is (rightly) keeping her. Ha. This was a great idea to co-op the "extras." I only want Alice, or I'd think about doing something similar ... it's just a lot of figures to find new homes for, if you only want one!

Agreed! But I like the larger set too, the one that comes with the figure and then their sidekick!

Mulan comes with Little Brother
Belle comes with sheep and a book.
Rapunzel comes with Pascal.
Flynn comes with Maximus.

EEK! But no little Alice in that deluxe set.

I bought the set for Elsa. Anna (who aren't in the other set) and Tinkerbell. A friend of mine is getting Moana, Alice, Lilo Ariel, Aladdin and Belle
I wish they sold these separately, but since they don't I decided to Co-op with my friend (her Disney collection is way bigger then mine) & here

starry_solo are you still interested in Mulan and Rapunzel and Flynn? I havn't received a reply to the PM I sent

I am! I thought I wrote back. I'm a definite yes on Mulan and Rapunzel. But sure, why not throw in Flynn too. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back