• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!
Okay - first BONUS Challenge

Create a Disney pin by drawing your character = 3 points
Bonus - attach a slogan to the pin = 1 additional point

Post challenge here for all to see, all submissions must be posted before 7am on February 10 (Mountain Time Zone)

I would do a bonus challenge when you plan on taking a leave of absence. But it's been fun if a bit hectic trying to do challenges during my work breaks lol...

Like you need to play every challenge with all your lucky spins (last one exempted). :)

There aren’t many really sad dumbo pins. This is one of my favorite (maybe masochistic) scenes. You can really see his desperation and sorrow. It’s so deeply saddening that I always start tearing up when I see it.

To lighten it up, the slogan should help!

BE A DUMBO AND FEEL YOUR FEELINGS!

d25412f6821039bf4905745bca915a2d.jpg

P.S. sorry for the text at bottom. I used scratch paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
7226350472f9fad7da64ef8ab208682d.jpg

Sorry it’s just a sketch. I’m heading out to go to Disneyland and know I won’t be able to draw later. I was really bummed that Pluto and Fifi didn’t get a valentine’s day pin this year so this is my version.

That almost looks like Lady.... can I co-opt this design? :)

#1 You are all very talented artists.
#2 I, very much, am not
#3 Believe it or not, the below represents my very best capabilities in artistic endeavors
#4 I start with a screen capture to show what I was going for as you likely won't recognize it otherwise
#5 Please don't laugh too hard

LrOXckf.png

BLAAK3Y.jpg

#1 You are all very talented artists.
#2 I, very much, am not
#3 Believe it or not, the below represents my very best capabilities in artistic endeavors
#4 I start with a screen capture to show what I was going for as you likely won't recognize it otherwise
#5 Please don't laugh too hard

LrOXckf.png

BLAAK3Y.jpg
Love it, have to admit it made me chuckle. You made me very happy. Thank you.

In your defense, I just had to draw a vaguely star-shaped character with a pixie cut. A rooster is much more complicated!

Good job on the Dumbo and Fifi pins, too!

I'm looking forward to all the other pin designs people will post!

Alright! I did Kim in her clothes from the final season. The slogan says (if you can't read it) "Anything is possible for a Possible." Which is something her dad would tell her, and I like to think of it representing the show being the first that Disney broke its "65 episode limit" rule for, bringing it back for a fourth season after cancellation, due somewhat to popularity overseas, but largely to fan requests/demands! -So I've heard.

It's a rectangular pin. The letter spacing is a bit off. :confused: Also, I totally stole the idea for her stance from the show intro (which is why I didn't know how to finish off her feet!)

85c6429e252c718fcd657cb7ab9b7209.jpg

Saturday Challenge
b81f57c4c87863ed35eefbc45671d4fd.jpg

Post completed challenge here for all to see by 7 am Sunday February 11 (Mountain Time Zone)
Black out = 5 points
1/2 house = 3 points
1 line (without free space) = 2 points
1 line with free space =1 point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back