• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Wednesdays Spin
There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Figaro - 7 points
  2. Baymax - 7
  3. Dumbo - 7
  4. Cheshire - 6
  5. Nana - 6
  6. Hei Hei - 6
  7. Clopin - 5
  8. Snow White - 5
  9. Stitch - 5
  10. Marie - 4
  11. Mickey - 4
  12. Shere Khan - 4
  13. Lady - 3
  14. Kim Possible - 3
  15. Kronk - 3
  16. Pluto - 2
  17. Donald - 2
  18. Alice - 2
  19. Fifi - 1
  20. Joy - 1
  21. Merryweather - 1

Congrats to the spin winners!

Please tell me it was number 13 (dark and neon looking).

Nope, it was 17. The glass panel effect broke my brain, and I was stuck on it being Marie in a pink frame, so I spent an hour looking at Marie pins, and pins with pink frames, and pins with pink circle and roses until I finally gave up. I can't believe I missed a Madam Mim pin...I COLLECT Mim, for goodness sake! :D HAHAHA

That Mr Toad BT (#13) threw me for a loop for quite awhile. I was stuck on Lilo and Stitch until the BT clicked into my head.

Wow, @timeerkat (or should I say Joy?, not sure the protocol for the game)! 20?! Much respect. You either seriously know your pins or have WAY more patience for browsing pins than I do. ;)

It's a combination of already recognizing a good amount of the pins on the list, stubbornness for getting the rest, and knowing my way around pinpics. ;) I'm a very visual person, so if it's a pin I have seen before I can usually recognize it right away. And if I don't recognize it, I can usually find one or two elements in the image to search through pinpics for.

It wasn't a mickey head - it was simba's face! I should've figured that one out. The other 3 I missed - there was no hope. But I too LOVE that game!!

I did the same thing for a solid four hours lol. I even got the Mr. Toad BT but that one drove me absolutely insane.

It randomizes the list to give each person a random number of bonus points. It's basically playing a game without having to do anything. :)

Thanks for noting how many we got right. I used similar strategies to timeerkat but there were still a few that felt a bit like a shot in the dark. Nice to know I still have sleuthing skills! Great job on the photo modifications.

Thursday Challenge today. I'm super excited about this one - one of my favorites from last game.

Last edited:
Post completed challenges – ensure your times are shown in print screen

Challenge #1 – 3 points

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=189de58942da

Challenge #2 – 3 points

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=36b57adb476e

***If you complete both challenge puzzles and you’re combined score equals 40 minutes or less, you will get an additional 2 points ***

Bonus Challenge – 2 points

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=07f49a65614c

All challenges must be posted before 7am (Mountain Time Zone) on February 2nd to be counted. Anything posted after will not count.

Oh goody, I love the jigsaw puzzle challenges! :D Waiting to do mine until I have a chunk of time to do them all at once tonight.

They're one of my favorites too. I get to practice before I post - this way I know they're no too hard. I'm not saying they're easy but doable.

40 Minutes?! Man that's fast. Close, but no Cigar.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

If you don't want to know what the puzzles are in advance, don't look any further!!

I Mean It!!

Pictures Coming....

And....

Here....

They....

Are.

fIz1lAA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back