• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scavenger Hunt #2 - FREE - August 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scavenger Hunt #2 - FREE - August 25

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hello, I'm trying to fill my pin game and thought I would see if anyone would like to try and win a free slot by competing in a scavenger hunt. The last one did so well I thought I would try again.

I will post a list of items on Thursday August 25th between 17:00 - 19:00 (MDT) Mountain Daylight Time, all you need to win is be the first to post a picture of all items on the list. I may add a little twist if I can get my computer to co-operate with me.

GOOD LUCK.

Let me know what you think and if you'll be playing.

Last edited:
I will have to postpone this game. My puppy died today while getting spayed. She went into cardiac arrest 3 times and they couldn't bring her back the last time. It's been a rough night.

Thanks for all the kindness shown - I truly appreciate it. I've set a new date for the scavenger hunt to go forward. I hope we get a good turn out.

Sorry for not being around this weekend, I have changed the date to Wednesday. My husband suprised me with a get away this weekend and we only had sporadic wi-fi.

Computer went down last - night (no rescuing to be had). Purchased new Ipad today - so tonight we play. Hopefully there won't be any additional technical difficulties.

Last edited:
1. Your picture (preferably with Disney character)
2. AA battery
3. Take out menu - Chinese
4. Coupon
5. Business card
6. 65cents
7. Deck of cards
8. Orange
9. Disney pin - one of your Grails
10. Set of keys
11. Paper clip
12. Disney pin - Chip and Dale
13. Calculator