• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scavenger Hunt #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scavenger Hunt #3

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
First 2 members to post a picture with all below items win a spot in my game.

Rules
1. No edits to posts, if you missed something create second posting
2. No drawings of items listed - must be picture of items asked
3. If no one gets all items from list, the two members closest and finished sooner will win
4. You can play as many times as you want - however you can only be entered in game once

Tape dispenser
coffee travel mug
disney frozen pin
christmas ornament
earphones
disney game - board or video
picture of family
juice box
disney pin bag
lunch bag
flower
disney fab 5 pin
something pink
reading book
coin totalling $3.25 in quarters

Good luck...

Last edited:
Okay - got almost everything. Didn't have a juicebox, so I just tossed in a jug of OJ! The pink thing is my cat's body stocking so that she won't lick her spay incision. Pic included for hilarity.
20170119_205609.jpg

20170117_214854.jpg

Oh! I forgot the pin bag. I don't own what you would normally consider a pin bag, so here's my interpretation - the bag an individual pin goes into!

20170119_210237.jpg
h
very creative. It is a Disney pin bag. Luv the pic of your kitty in her pink wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back