• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scavenger Hunt Game #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scavenger Hunt Game #1

CanaDaLE

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Scavenger Hunt Game #1

First 2 members to post a picture with all listed items win a spot in my game.
Good luck...

• Baby picture
  • Mitten
  • Vinylmation
  • Keychain
  • Rubber band
  • Disney sticker
  • Crayon
  • Purple sock
  • Disney DVD
  • Tooth brush
  • Piece of bread
  • Disney Star Wars pin
  • Coin totaling $0.65 in nickels

Well I did the best I could HAHA please count it if you will :p (mainly my attempts of the Star Wars pin and Vinylmation)

UJOFTxA.jpg

Last edited:
Disney sticker
Keychain
Star Wars pin
Vinylmation (pin form) (sorry don't own a single real one)
Key chain
Tooth brush
Piece of bread
Mitten
Rubber band (does hair band work? Couldn't find a rubber band.)
Disney DVD
Baby picture (literally have none at school with me. So I drew one on the sketchbook)
Crayon (have none at school with me. So drew it. Magical crayon.)
$.65 in nickels. I emptied my wallet. Only had quarters and pennies and a random Canadian coin. So once again drew the imaginary money.
Purple sock (part of the sock is purple?)

So there yah go. My effort to find the objects. But since a lot of my stuff is back home...my effort to try to improvise. Thanks for the fun scavenger hunt! I don't know if you'll count my drawings. But that's okay. If you do that's awesome too. lol

b6823ff971744f0d5cf57900849306db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OK - here's what I got.... only had to fudge on the vinylmation because we too only have vinylmation pins.

IMG_0487_zpsxh4uhjap.jpg

Here's my entry...I think everything's there! I have two different types of stickers just in case :)

scavengerhunt2.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures everyone. Thanks for playing.

I will enter everyone who submitted a picture into the game. I wasn't very clear with instructions and some of the submissions were very cleaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back