Scrapper/Fake Pin info needed on Cat Gold Frame Series

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by Nicole_W22, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Nicole_W22

Nicole_W22 New Member

0   0   0

Does anyone have the Mochi gold frame cat series pin? I purchased one from someone off instagram and am not sure if it is a scrapper/fake or real one but would like to double check because I paid quite a bit for it and if its a scrapper and I'm gonna be super sad:( Does anyone know what to look for with the scrappers/fakes? I checked pin pics and all it said was someone was selling them on a popular auction site and they were/are being produced in Hong Kong. Still pretty new to this whole thing and with the pictures he sent me before hand I didn't think it was fake but now looking at it in person I am not sure.

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    509   0   0

I don't know, other than the colors are supposed to be "off" for the background. I know some of the Mochi have an orange background, rather than the green.it is supposed to be. I saw it posted on FB a few months ago, let me see if I can find the post

3. Nicole_W22

Nicole_W22 New Member

0   0   0

Okay thank you that would be super helpful. I was trying to find anything that I think could be off lol maybe i'm just being too picky