• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrappers (or similar) Thread/Forum

Scrappers (or similar) Thread/Forum

earthbound

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
This is just me adding my 0.02C worth! I know that looking through the various forums etc over the past few days that there seems to have been an increase of the number of posts relevant to "scrappers" - would it not be an idea to round all these up & any associated threads/post & place them all in one dedicated area?

I do actually find all the information extremely useful being over the wrong side of the pond & it is interesting to watch & read. This way all the info could be kept together without the need to look at various & an increasing number of posts

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is something we'll consider implementing in the future as posts continue to grow. For now, we feel the posts are well-suited for the Pin Comparison and General Pin Discussion forums. Thanks! :)

Back