• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Select AP pins from WDWAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Select AP pins from WDWAC

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
After this weekend's NJ trading event I'm now looking to finish 2 AP set that my wife and I had pulled off the boards at WDWAC. Looking for Pins
#118512 - Halloween 2016 - Haunted Mansion Lock and Key: Bride
#124246 - Oogie Boogie Haunted Mansion Stretching Portriat
Want them to be AP to finish the set off
Check out my pin pics account under the same name as here. I have traded off a few pins this weekend so will be updating my traders next weekend. Just PM me here and I'll see if I have what you need.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have #118512 - Halloween 2016 - Haunted Mansion Lock and Key: Bride. I'm looking for #1 Dueling Ghost and #2 Organ Ghost in AP form to complete my set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back