• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selections completed! $100 donation made for Ida's bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selections completed! $100 donation made for Ida's bike!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Since my last game had several people donate pins to help get the bike for one of our members little girl, I thought I would do a small game to get some money up for them as well. The cost of this game is going to be $20 a spot and I will donate $5 of each spot toward the bike. (The information is in the Anything goes section) Domestic shipping is $1 per spot. This game is 20 spots! That will equal a $100 donation towards the bike! I am also offering a bunch of Christmas pins if you need one for a Secret Santa we can mail directly to them if it is domestic! Selection process made by random organizer.

Please send payment to neenah0107@yahoo.com. I am hoping this one will fly out of here! If it gets finished by December 1st I can mail out right away, if not I will not be able to mail until December 13th.

Here are the pins...

Numbers selected. GREEN indicated spot is paid.

1. Maleficent913
2.* Rasputin
3.norlando319
4. Maleficent913
5.* TheOtherSteve
6. Maleficent913
7.* Cjvandever
8. norlando319
9. norlando319
10. rocke01
11. rocke01
12. Maleficent913
13. Booger1964
14.* Zagales14
15. rocke01
16. norlando319
17.* docfish2u
18. Maleficent913
19. norlando319
20.* akaibara

Actual random selection posted in fourth entry! A few of you asked me to do some special things. Rasputin asked to take the last pin so he will be moved to the bottom slot. (I was just going to exchange the bottom person with Rasputin but since the random organizer put me on the bottom I don't feel good about that and am just going to move him to the bottom under me.)
docfish2u has asked that I select the pin in his slot and donate it to the bike fund so I am moving his slot to the bottom just above Rasputin. This will ensure that a pin is not selected that someone else really wanted. (Again I had intended to switch the second to last person with him but that was me again so I am just going to move him down) Lastly, Cjvandever asked that I choose and keep the pin in her spot to use in a future game for me. While I feel she is being more than generous I am going to elect to donate her pin to the bike as well so I am moving her spot to the bottom above Docfish2u.

PURPLE indicates the pin has been donated to help get Ida her bike.
BLUE indicates the spot was moved to the bottom for the persons request

9 norlando319 Pin 81738: DisneyStore.com - Snowball Series - Stitch
17docfish2u moved to the bottom for his request
15 Rocke01 Pin 58954: WDI - Stitch Looking into an Ornament
13 Booger1964 Pin 58930: WDI - Tree Ornament - Tinker Bell
8 norlando319 Pin 57593: DisneyShopping.com - Boo to You Mystery Boxed Set (Jessica & Roger Only)
2 Rasputin moved to the bottom by request
4 Maleficent913 Pin 66367: DisneyShopping.com - Spinner Series Snow White & Evil Queen
12 Maleficent913 Pin 77332: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Ye Be Warned
20 akaibara Pin 27302: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Donald Duck as Santa Claus
1 Maleficent913 Pin 76905: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Directional Sign
14 Zagales14 Pin 52717: DisneyShopping.com - Evil Queen Face (Jumbo)
16 norlando319 Pin 27365: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Goofy Christmas Presents
3 norlando319 Pin 74570: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Santa's Helper Series - Chip and Dale
5 TheOtherSteve Pin 29508: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Hula Dancing Stitch
18 Maleficent913 Pin 67670: DLR - Pin Trading Knights - Minnie Mouse
6 Maleficent913 Pin 90962: DLR - Reel Characters - Fantasia
7 Cjvandever moved to the bottom for her request
19 norlando319 Pin 58959: WDI - Sorcerer Mickey Looking into an Ornament
10 Rocke01 Pin 82910: WDI Pressed Penny - Tinker Bell Fantasyland
11 Rocke01 Pin 66799: DisneyShopping.com - A Christmas Carol Mickey Mouse (Bob Cratchit with Tiny Tim)
7 Cjvandever Pin 49366: DisneyShopping.com - Keyhole Series (Tinker Bell)
17 docfish2u Pin 68103: WDW - Scoop and Friends - Scoop and Mayor
2 Rasputin Pin 66400: DisneyShopping.com - Holiday Coin Series Pluto Pin

Last edited:
Numberlist11-28.png

Last edited:
Is anyone else interested in this game and helping Ida get her bike? If no one is I think I will plan to start the selection process on Saturday November 30th. it will be really close as to whether or not we can get the mailing out before we leave but ideally that is the plan. Please get your payments in. Anyone that wants a spot between now and then can purchase them. Thanks

There are 3 spots left to go. If no one objects we can start earlier thus giving me a little more time to get the pins out. I will take the remaining three spots and also donate the $5 per spot for the bike for them so that Ida's bike fund still gets the $100 (the reason for this game) I appreciate all your help as I could not have donated the $100 without you. THANK YOU!

Random selection posted (entry 4). Adjustments made according to the wishes of some of the participants. Waiting on list from norlando319 to post the selections. Thanks to everyone that decided to play. We hope to have the game finished in order to mail out the pins on Monday or Tuesday.

I have made the $100 donation to Ida's bike now. Thank you to all of you that played this game and made the donation possible!

Last edited:
Selections completed and listed in the first entry! Your pins should be out by Tuesday! Thank you everyone!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

LOL... the game is finished now!

All pins have gone out by 11-30 except akaibara who we didn't have an address for. theirs will go out Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back